April's challenge at Scrapping Everyday Miracles is:
"This month's challenge is asking you to create a project that focuses on the people in your life that brighten your day with their silly side. More specifically, the funny things they say."
My DD Maia says the funnist things EVERY day! I try to remember to write it down, and I'm going to scrap a mini album with it all. But here's my take on SEM's challenge:
Let me translate the journaling for you:
* Junie pulls Maia's dress. Maia: "Junie! It's my dress! Mom bought it several times!"
* Maia: "I'm sweet. Junie is sweet. Petra and Felicia are sweet. Even you mom!
* I had just got home from the store. Maia: "Mom, I'm so proud of you!" Me: "Thanks! Why are you proud of me?" Maia: "You came home!" Maybe she's realized her mom is more than enough scatter-brained... ;-)
* Maia is dipping spagetti in a glass of lemonade: "I'm working on a recipe!"
* Maia tried to put butter on her sandwich, but didn't do so well, so she asked me to do it. When I was done she said: "Mom, you're a hero!"
LOL! She's so stinkin' cute! =)