Thursday, February 16, 2012

Duh!

I was looking for a sketch blog I remembered had multi photo challenges. I'd just found the Get Picky sketch blog again and decided to join their February challenge. But I wanted to join more sketch challenges and sort of remembered one in the back of my head, just couldn't remember the name. Well....duh! The one I was looking for WAS actually Get Picky... *roll eyes* It sort of hit me when I was putting the finishing touches to my layout tonight, using the sketch for Get Picky's february challenge, and I'd just turned it into a ONE photo layout... *roll eyes and big sigh* I was so eager to play with my February Nook kit and thought: "What the heck why not join a challenge while I'm at it." And I was in such a hurry I didn't read the rules... So I disqualified myself. =/ Well, well. I'm pretty pleased with my page so... I'll join Get Picky's challenge next month instead. =) TFL!


7 comments:

  1. this is gorgeous!!!! and a perfect rendition of the sketch. you could just add another picture and have it qualify ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, it is adorable...even if you are disqualified!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are too cute! The up side is that you have a beatiful layout!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun layout!! I love the blue you used here!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this lo. great title.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vad härligt färgglad och fin! Och jag som inte gillar blått ;) Gillade verkligen vimplarna - så fint!

    ReplyDelete